Friday, January 06, 2006

Sweetpea in the office ignoring the blue jay outside. He has figured out how to get up the ladder to the loft so he hangs out up there in bed most days. Lazy slob. Here I am in the office. See there I beside the computer holding my favorite paintbrush. I may be plastic but I am dedicated. Note the giant coffee mug next to the computer. A necessary accessory.
Cat Piles and a dog pile too. The staff passed out on the floor of the office.
He thinks he's the In Box

Well, it's now winter in Washington and we are into the gray bleak days. The office staff can be found passed out on the floor or flopped on a computer most of the time, bad for morale I think. We drink a lot of coffee around here but I'm not sure it's helping.

We like the bird feeder outside the window and our secretary Sweetpea doesn't even have the energy to bother the birds. Nellie, the accountant (our bone counter) does harass the squirrels out there on a regular and energetic basis so we all stay more or less awake. Here are a few shots of our office staff to keep you entertained until we can head out on another trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home